Game Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Land

Come join! Talk about and play games! Make friends, we have an ssbb, mkwii, pokemon, and cod4 clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  PM (TEMP)PM (TEMP)  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Latest topics
» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
What are your classes? (MW2) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am by pureownage

»  How do I get away from a hand?
What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm by pureownage

» What is the best way to stake someone?
What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am by Benjamin02

» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am by Benjamin02

» Clan War?
What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by Rayman 1110

»  Billy Mays
What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am by sherlok11

» Activity
What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm by EmperorZen

» yo
What are your classes? (MW2) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm by Rai

» Hey
What are your classes? (MW2) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am by Champ Slice

What are your classes? (MW2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EnemySnack
Pokemon General
Pokemon General

What are your classes? (MW2) Empty
PostSubject: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:46 pm

yo sup. I've been using the shield alot and stuff lawl

Ahem. Yeah post some of your classes to give some people class ideas etc. feel free to criticize other people's classes; giving them suggestions.

Tryhard OMA:

Riot Shield
OMA Backpack

One Man Army
Danger Close
Ninja

Semtex
Stun

Just messing around, spamming stuns and whatnot.

oh:

Famas w/ Holo Sight
M93 Raffica w/ Holo Sight

Sleight of Hand
Stopping Power
Ninja

Semtex
Stun

A nice all-around class. This bitch has accuracy (the M16 is more accurate but the FAMAS' accuracy is great enough.) and SP makes it a 1-shot kill (if the three bullets hit).

AR:
TAR-21 w/ Silencer
M93 Raffica w/ Silencer

Marathon
Stopping Power
Ninja

Semtex
Stun

Basically my S&D class. The weapon is just great. Freaking awesome for close quarter combats, and the silencer is especially useful in SnD.

Tryhard Last Stand:

Riot Shield
USP .45 Akimbo

Sleight of Hand
Stopping Power
Last Stand

lol

Yeah I do know that Last Stand is pretty terrible. But it somehow works. Let the opponent be a dumbass and try hard on shooting through your shield, wait till he reloads or stops shooting, change to USP and shoot the brothafucka down.

When you are in Last Stand, you still have the chance to kill the opponent (which happens quite often to me, I got a triple once. OH BABY) with your Akimbo USPs. The throwing knife also works as a nice killing tool, it comes out quite fast (lol.. thats what i said to her)

They be mad:

Riot Shield
USP .45 Akimbo

Scavenger
Cold-Blooded
Commando

Throwing Knife
Stun

Basically all you do is stun the enemy and beat them down with the Riot Shield. Or you can be cool like me and throw a knife on them. You don't need to pick up the knife, you have Scavenger mang.

Rushing:
UMP45 w/ Silencer
M1014 w/ FMJ

Marathon
Lightweight
Ninja

Semtex
Stun

I'm using this class on SnD, mostly. Especially on Wasteland and Skidrow, and maybe Derail. Nothing much to say about this class, rush dem nubs down. scratch

The Shield - Sin Edition

Riot Shield
Magnum Akimbo

Sleight of Hand
Hardline
Ninja

C4
Stun

Probably the most awesome Shield class I've ever played. This thing rapes so hard in SnD. I'm only using it in SnD, though. It's like the Last Stand class; wait for the enemy to be a dumbass then shoot with the magnums. C4 is also a really nice explosive so if you just stunned a opponent who is a bit far away from you just throw a C4. Or if he is in an angle where you can't shoot with an Akimbo Magnum (like if he's somewhere above or something).

using SoH for fast reload BTW. Hardline because I don't expect to shoot everyone down with this class; even though I clutched six people once. Ninja is duh. ily sin

Yeah I didn't include a Sniper class, got kinda bored of it. Plus I used to have Riot Shield on all of those classes because I was bored. Then I got bored of it too because some shield classes sucked.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Funny Man
Funny Man

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:41 pm

i have no classes because i just prestiged.

but the only class i could find myself enjoying last prestige was

silenced tar
silenced m93

scavenger
stopping power
ninja

claymores stuns.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:08 pm

I play Search, Hardcore, and normal Team Deathmatch, so I hold the class that keeps me most stealthy like.

Ak-47 Silenced
Aa-12 Grip

Semtex/Claymore (depends on what game type)
Flash/Smoke (depends on what game type)

Cold-Blooded Pro
Scavenger Pro/OMA Pro (depends on what game type)
Ninja Pro

I used to use Commando Pro alot, until those damn Commando Lightweight Fatasses started showing up. Then I just got tired of it.

Killstreaks:

Harriers
Chopper Gunner/AC-130
Tactical Nuke

I love the nuke. Love it.

But sometimes I put my kilstreaks as:

Predator
Harrier
AC-130

WHAT ARE YOUR KILLSTREAKS?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
EnemySnack
Pokemon General
Pokemon General

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm

I use Predator Harrier/Pavelow and AC-130 most of the time.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Funny Man
Funny Man

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:18 pm

if you're going for a nuke, use a pavelow ac130 nuke, pavelows count toward your killstreak now. but i set up my killstreaks in accordance to the challenges i try to complete.

also zen, stuns are thrown faster than flashes, idk if that matters to you or not.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:24 pm

@ Zach:

I prefer the smexy harrier. Not as a care that I'll get more killstreaks, but because the harrier and it's VTOL is cool.

I never really noticed the difference of speed on throws. So I don't think it matters that much. The reason I use flash grenades is because it's much brighter and I'm hoping one day, some poor kid on the recieving end of my flash gets a seizure while playing Modern Warfare.
Back to top Go down
EnemySnack
Pokemon General
Pokemon General

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:18 am

I just prestiged. sadface
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Yo, 2l8 that first post hurt my eyes with the blue.

I don't have MW2 but I plan on taking it from one of my little brothers friends ex-girlfriends cousin or something. I'm not very good but I do get progressively better. I just use the grenadier class.....
Back to top Go down
https://gameland.forumotion.net
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:16 pm

The grenadier class? And only that one class?

No offense, but by grenadier, I hope you don't mean noob-tubing... please tell me I'm wrong....
Back to top Go down
EnemySnack
Pokemon General
Pokemon General

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:03 am

lol noobtubing

maybe he just likes the famas but i don't know

SP famas is awesome anyway. but yeah i'd help you getting better at mw2 seeing as the skill gap is pretty low in this game
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Funny Man
Funny Man

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 am

the skill gap is low, but there are still too many retarded bad players who play this game.
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:39 pm

well, im only 30 after prestiging for the FIFTH time, so my classes arent that geat yet. however, heres one that always gets me all the way through the ranks:

UMP45 Silenced
SPAS-12 Silenced

Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Semtex Grenade
Stun Grenade

this class is amazing. even with silencer, the ump and spas-12 can take out enemies extremely quickly if you have stopping power. the steady aim allows you to get kills easy without aiming. Scavenger obviously gives you more ammo.

if you want to piss people off, go to a hardcore match and use bling ump w/ silencer and fmj. youll get one shot kills through walls, and get a new attachment for the gun!

And Zen, i hate noobtubers also. unless its me. then they're awesome! XD
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:10 pm

I strongly dislike Stopping Power, because of the lack of aiming I see among the users. With all that power under their barells, a couple shots to the tummy will suffice for what I call two shots in the brain.

Stopping power is ridiculous. And besides, what's wrong with the Silencer? Sure it reduces the distance at which a shot loses it's power, but it doesn't really matter if you're able to aim and hit them in the head every shot. Then you practically don't need Stopping Power to go with the Silencer.

Stopping Power is too much for a crutch, especially for those who can't aim and need to shoot and spray everywhere in order to get a kill. It takes absolutely no skill to use. I'm sure I can name off a few more reasons on why I don't like it, but those are my top hates on Stopping Power.

I'm glad their removing it in Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
EnemySnack
Pokemon General
Pokemon General

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:02 pm

stopping power is better in cqc's seeing as there are sprayers and bullshit weapons such as the ump

basically your last resort in close gun fights; also i don't get how it does not take skill to use, i'm not implying that i have SP on every class but it just kills faster which gives you an advantage, I've never seen someone bitch about stopping power when there are other retarded classes, obviously.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:39 pm

You have never seen people complaining about Stopping Power because about 90 percent of the online populace uses it. People have become severly dependant on it.

And yeah, it takes no real skill if you think about it. The bullet hurts more, prompting people to stop aiming and continue to spray for kills. There is no substantial usage of new strategies or tactics or any special experience required with usage of the perk. There is nothing special enforced that requires usage of actual skill to use Stopping power.
It just lowers the need to aim for players who prefer heavy fire and force. With stopping power, the term "every bullet counts" no longer matters to people.

I mean, what skill DOES it TAKE to use it? You just slap it on your class and you're off. No experience, no aim, no patience, no repeated use needed. Just hit him once or twice in the tummy and you get an instant kill. How does it take ANY skill at all, actually? From how I see it, it's fine an dandy, but when it comes right down to it, at the end of the day it's a crutch. That's just how it is.
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm

well Zen, the same shit would happen in a hardcore match, even without stopping power. Also, spraying has more to do with steady aim, not stopping power, dont you think?
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Steady Aim defintely has an effect on it.

But no, mostly Stopping Power causes it. People have the mentallity that since only a couple of bullets is all it takes to kill, they play with the intention of spraying so those few little bullets that make contact can secure a kill.

If Stopping Power didn't exist, players would cease to spray as much, because the odds of the few bullets that are shot from the spray killing people are very low. One or two bullets from fail aim won't cut it anymore, prompting players that adapt to actually start aiming.

I mean, compare the accuracy levels of many of the players out there that uses Stopping Power. Most of them can't even get over 20 percent accuracy.
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:54 pm

well, i use stopping power, and rarely spray for kills. i only spray when someone is so close, i would die if i took the time to scope in.

also, if you dont like the perks, then why play the game?

one more thing: does any one know how to set the perks so you dont have any, because i see players with those all the time.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 pm

I never said you do spray, I just said most Stopping Power users. Whether that includes you or not, is still to be determined.

And I play the game because there's more to Call Of Duty than just perks you know. You sound like I pick up the game for perks and perks alone... I love the Modern Warfare story, and the set story of New Cold War-turned-hot is awesome. Price's character is probably the calling of every COD game. Missions are well made, in depth, and there's nothing like shooting people along with your good friend.

I play it because just shooting people in an online game can be fun, and there's nothing like handing a Stopping Power user his ass. It's very sweet when you can one-up someone in a shooting match without having to use some of that extra bullet damage. Demonstrating tough shots on someone gets pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
EnemySnack
Pokemon General
Pokemon General

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:24 am

hey let's see some close range battles acr without stopping power vs tar 21 that would be definitely awesome yeah i wonder who would win

also seeing as everybody uses the perk there isn't really an "advantage" about having SP. whoever sees each other first is on advantage anyway; you can't expect to be in equal matches when there is a high variety of weapons, campers and internet. also saying that using SP makes you automatically bad is just a general assumption. I do have aim.
I'm not saying that you put SP on every class but there is a variety of weapons to choose from, SP doesn't really matter and is not a thing to complain about when I could go on about a day about things I don't like in MW2. OMA tubes, weapons that have such low recoil you can longshot through rapid fire, commando etc. etc....

SP is the last perk I would complain about, it's like saying I would never use an FAL and ACR because they're plain terrible without SP.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Like I said, people don't complain about Stopping Power because many of them use it way too much. They don't see the problem of it.

People on snipers begin to aim for stupid shit, like stomachs and groins instead of the head, because of extra bullet damage. Aim is not as precise, because of extra bullet damage. Aftershots are more often than not. Stopping Power becomes so much of an addiction, that people use it over and over again.

And then you give a SP addict a new class, and he fails at it. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:14 am

well, the snipers is your problem. on the ps3, people rarely ever actually snipe. its usually just quick or no scopes these days. i believe stopping power is nessecary for snipers, especially if you have an intervention, seeing is you really only get one shot with the bolt action. and zen, if i gave a guy a grenade launcher, an rpg, and danger close, he would still rape. lol! and once again, the game is for FUN. don't complain about something that is meant to balance the game. they put sp in there to give players with weaker weapons an edge. isnt that obvious? i mean seriously, just quit the game if you dont like it. sell it if ya want. you could use the money for other things. like BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2!!! Woohoo!! can we just end this argument already? im getting tired of it. lets talk about awesome classes again Cool

still waiting for a response on the no perk thing.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:19 pm

I don't think there are those no perks classes on the 360. So I wouldn't know. I've never seen anyone running around with no perk....

And this is an argument? Not really. If I was arguing, it'd feel so much more intense... this is nothing really...

And the Uber Noobtube class you described can be given to anyone and they'll "rape", but that isn't much of a real class. It's stupid, and cannot be classified as an alternative class to Stopping Power cuz it also takes no skill to use.

And for the weak weapons thing, it goes back to my other point. If people would just actually aim for stuff like the head, or even the neck, then weak weapons are no problem. No problem at all. So Stopping Power isn't much of a "balancer" as you put it, unless it's to balance out people with bad aim. Weak weapons don't need an edge. Nothing in fact, actually needs Stopping Power, if players were actually skilled and good enough. They would just need aim, and the normal power of the gun takes care of itself. Stopping Power is nothing more than a handicap for those who can't aim well enough to get more than two shots on someone. And the fact that those people use Stopping Power means that they can't aim, pertaining to the lack of skill. Nothing is wrong with the weapon...

And I never said I DIDN'T like the game. The game is great. Nothing much else is wrong with it. I just said I disliked Stopping Power. Everything else is fine. Stopping Power isn't the only thing inside Modern Warfare 2 ya know....
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:36 pm

well, you have your opinions, and i have mine. i will leave it at that. anyways, i went 18:0 without sp today with a ump45, because i used fmj instead. and dont tell me you dislike fmj. its freakin amazin!
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:40 pm

I like FMJ.

And 18:0 is pretty good. And gratzi for not using sp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your classes? (MW2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Land :: Great Hall :: Mess Hall :: Call of Duty-
Jump to: