Game Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Land

Come join! Talk about and play games! Make friends, we have an ssbb, mkwii, pokemon, and cod4 clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  PM (TEMP)PM (TEMP)  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Latest topics
» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am by pureownage

»  How do I get away from a hand?
What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm by pureownage

» What is the best way to stake someone?
What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am by Benjamin02

» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am by Benjamin02

» Clan War?
What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by Rayman 1110

»  Billy Mays
What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am by sherlok11

» Activity
What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm by EmperorZen

» yo
What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm by Rai

» Hey
What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am by Champ Slice

What are your classes? (MW2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EnemySnack
Pokemon General
Pokemon General

What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:00 pm

you used FMJ instead of a perk. wat

also fmj doesn't boost damage. just sayin

and seeing as zen has superb aim, SP shouldn't be much of an issue yes yes
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 pm

My aim is 26.45%.

It's actually substantially higher than many snipers out there.

Not to show off or anything.

Actually I think it dropped to 24% though, but still, it's high.

FMJ doen't boost damage, what?

I know that it helps to go through walls and still sustain normal damage, but are you sure it doesn't change the damage?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
zachisasian
Funny Man
Funny Man

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm

yes it doesn't change the damage, the stats the game shows for the guns aren't exactly accurate. idk why it would show a slight damage increase.

also stopping power is the best tier 2 perk to use as to why people use it. and the people who you say spray only because they have stopping power are probably the bad kids in the game and there are so many of them it is unbelievable.

also, you can glitch to get no third perk, but it's completely retarded to do that.
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm

dunno what youre talkin about. it increases damage on the ps3.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 pm

The whole best tier 2 perk thing is debatable.

Commando noobs would say lightweight is the best. Noobtubers say danger close is the best.

People like me say Cold-Blooded is the best.

So when you say it's the "best" it's very... you know.

But I'll agree with you if you mean sp is the most commonly used. And yes, there are so many sprayers it's unbelievable.....
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 pm

sprayers dont bother me much. i either step back so they cant hit me and unload on them, or drop shot the shit out of them. its hilarious, the comments i get after the match XD
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Funny Man
Funny Man

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:57 pm

everything i'm saying is coming from a competitive point of view.

launchers, c4, claymores are banned. danger close is almost useless.

no killstreaks are allowed; cold-blooded is completely usless, as well as hardline.

commando is just a terrible perk, it's just a casual player perk and casual players are terrible and hardly ever would someone end up in commando range of someone in competitive play.

lightweight is a useful perk when you need a fast rush, but having the need for one more bullet to connect could result in a death.

stopping power is just a more reliable perk because you can kill faster, which is needed, and with marathon in the game now, you can still rush well, if need be.

@pureownage

when you say fmj raises damage on the ps3, do you mean it raises the damage on the stat bar the game shows on the weapon?
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:41 pm

...what competitive view are you looking from?

Is that from some local tourney rule or something?

Xbox Live events that focus on Modern Warfare 2, (like the one last month) don't ban any perks, killstreaks, or whatever.

From what I know, everything is open to the player in "competitive" events. I don't know what you mean by YOUR "competitive" play. In fact, I don't even know where your competitive policies are coming from. I don't exactly see how banning half of the online game content is "competitive". Homemade Hardcore maybe, but it's not something I've ever heard of. And I'm a pretty long time "competitive", if you will, Call of Duty player, so I'm relatively informed on what's going on with tourney rules.

And I'm not debating which perks are useful, or effective, or whatnot. The usefulness of a perk is based on one's play style, and that's what you seem to be going for. I'm debating on how Stopping Power takes relatively no skill to use. It may help people or whatever, and people may find this perk more useful than that perk, but it sure doesn't take that much skill, experience, or finesse. Which is why I don't like it. Too noobish, in my heart-felt opinion.
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Funny Man
Funny Man

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 pm

the competitive viewpoint is from mlg.

and the game itself has a low skill gap, the game was made for casual players which is why it has all the stupid stuff in the game.

perks are not what make a player good, if a player is bad the best stuff in the game won't help him.
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am

no, it really increases the damage. instead of 5 or 6 shots, it takes 2 or 3 shots. and zen, stopping power is noobish because its the first tier two perk you get! XD
Back to top Go down
zachisasian
Funny Man
Funny Man

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 pm

no gun takes 6 bullets to kill someone in range or out of range.

5 bullets to kill someone can happen out of range for some guns.

fmj is just the equivalent of deep impact from cod4.

if you don't believe any of this then check this site out, it actually tests the guns.

http://denkirson.xanga.com/715966769/modern-warfare-2/
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:03 pm

no, i think ill just stick with my beliefs. it always increases my damage. and also, the f2000 takes like 8 shots to kill someone WITH stopping power, but 5 to 6 with fmj. ps3 and 360 have had different updates, so you wouldnt know.
Back to top Go down
EnemySnack
Pokemon General
Pokemon General

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:49 pm

rofl what

i've played mw2 on both consoles and FMJ definitely doesnt boost damage, seeing as i got the game since release the FMJ has never been given a patch that adds damage to it. FMJ just helps you get hitmarkers through thick objects/walls, where non-FMJ bullets normally wouldn't go through. I think you could call it "increased damage" when you're shooting through objects, because the bullet damage gets decreased when shooting through thick objects/walls.
you can't even shoot through especially thick objects without FMJ. all in all it does take you less bullets THROUGH OBJECTS/WALLS to kill, but it doesn't increase the main damage.

Oh and the F2K has terrible recoil, use something better tbh.
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:31 pm

i know it has shitty recoil, thats why i dont use it XD
Back to top Go down
pureownage
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
pureownage

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Lately, I've been seeing waayyy too many 10th prestige hackers. i mean like every game there is like 3 to 4 of them bitching off to everyone else. jesus, i hope i dont end up like them. my friend on the PS3, Plasama101(hes friggen awesome), says the higher prestige you go, the bitchier you get. Also, ive been really bored with it lately. ive been tending to just run around quick and no scoping people, and using spas-12 with a grip. when my friend is over and i kill someone with the spas from far away he just yells, "Range!" its really funny. Also, ive noticed i dont really need stopping power anymore. although i have to use it on my sniper stealth class, otherwise i will shoot a guy in the head with my scilenced intervention, and he wont die. im just like, really? how did you not die?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your classes? (MW2)   What are your classes? (MW2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your classes? (MW2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Land :: Great Hall :: Mess Hall :: Call of Duty-
Jump to: