Game Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Land

Come join! Talk about and play games! Make friends, we have an ssbb, mkwii, pokemon, and cod4 clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  PM (TEMP)PM (TEMP)  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Latest topics
» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am by pureownage

»  How do I get away from a hand?
SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm by pureownage

» What is the best way to stake someone?
SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am by Benjamin02

» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am by Benjamin02

» Clan War?
SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by Rayman 1110

»  Billy Mays
SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am by sherlok11

» Activity
SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm by EmperorZen

» yo
SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm by Rai

» Hey
SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am by Champ Slice

SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums

Go down 
+3
Sasuke Uchiha
Fyro
Champ Slice
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums Empty
PostSubject: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Ok, so everybody knows that "bitch" Suzumiya/Dwlr, the nice cool, calm, and collected Zombie, and their stalker Toasty. Well, we banned Suzumiya awhile ago due to whatever and they got pissed (3 day ban johns) and left. Well a week later I see they made a site and to be nice I joined. The next day I offer a war, (can you say "Get PWNED?", I can) and they happen to like the idea.

Champ wrote:
Would you like to have a clan war? Preferably Wednesday, July 22 2009 at 1 PM EST. But, whenever you wanna do it is fine.

Rules
Best 2/3
Neutrals and CP's. One personal stage ban.
Advanced Slob Pick.
Bowsercide Rule.
Last Man Standing.

The amount of people in the war is up to however many you can get.

You up for it?

Ok, so yesterday we scheduled the war for 9 EST PM, everything was cool. When we want to war 2 hours early, Suzu starts to open her mouth....

They tried to say I was in 3 different clans, then they said, that I said Joe was in another clan. Tell me why would they only say this when we war them and not when they were with us? Liez were coming out like shit comes out the ass. They also didn't have an understanding about "Last Man Standing", which is used by many other clans, it means the same as "Elimination", meaning it's not based on points.

Ok, Toasty tries to play peace keeper, and we start the war with their understanding of "Last Man Standing". Meaning we send people to fight one at a time and the winner stays up, I have no clue how that is LMS but whatever they suck! We send in Shadow Lucario first, he loses by 1-stock each set. Then, I come in and PWN Zombie the first set with his spammy Pit. I then go to my computer and
ask Zombie for his Counterpick and he doesn't say anything until the match begins. He quickly kills me while I'm still at the computer. So I Disconnect from his room. They said it counted as their win, I didn't care. I 2-Stocked him the next match, you would think he would do better now that he is using Marth. This is how he played, F-Smash > AAA> D-Smash/F-Smash. Then I played Toasty, who got 2-stocked the first set and tried to d/c before he/she died. Then I 3-Stock his/her Weegee I woulda saved the replay but she d/ced soon as he/she died.

After all that Suzumiya starts saying I cheated and I planked and whatever. They were acting like such n00bs, they even said camping is considered stalling. If i'm jumping around throwing bombs and shooting arrows how could that possibly be stalling? Then they said I couldn't rematch Zombie, after I offered to rematch him (with my Meta-Knight). So they said I was D/Q'ed and Joe was a multi-clanner. We were all like "WTF?!?!?". It was total bullshit, Suzu was talking so much shit. She said she would 3-stock me. I pwned her Marth with Ganon when we first played.

So I did this, I said either Suzu plays me or she forfeits. She refused to play me. Simply put.....THE GUARDIANS WIN THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Now read what they wrote.....

Zombie wrote:
In the war at about 9:20pm Monday July 20th I, Zombie had a match against the Champ from Gameland in a war. I had already destroyed their first member without having to even use my main. The first battle was pretty decent despite lag but I'm not complaining about lag, you come to expect it in this game. My problem is with the constant planking that he did with his toon link. Because it was a timed match I had no choice but to attack but he continued to plank and stall on the ledge. After losing that match by a close match despite the planking the second battle ended up being quit by him because he wasn't ready. I did not receive a win for this though because they claimed that quitting a match is not against the rules even though it is. The third match I found myself once again being planked by him in order for him to win. In a timed match everyone knows that stalling is against the rules.

Their second violation was of the multiclan rule. They were planning and then used members of their clan that also were part of other clans. This was decided to be illegal because at the time we only had 3 members in our clan so it would be a little more fair when it comes to who you have to choose from. All rules for this war were decided upon in more than enough time for all members of both sides to understand the rules. This violation of the multiclan rule was done because they could not come up with a legal third member for their side of the match.

Due to these violations we brought it up with them in the chat. After some flaming from their side saying things like their weren't any rules and various other illegible and random comments about the same thing over and over with that comment not having any significance to what was going on we decided that it was not worth it because whenever we said something they would come back with "well you forfeit" giving no reason or plausible ruling to support it. They decided that the matches should go as normal obviously because they knew the rules had been violated but we weren't going to deal with such ignorance and it is our ruling that Gameland and any members involved in the matches will now and forever be blacklisted from this site.

I highly caution other sites to watch out when they war this clan because no matter what rules they decide on they do not abide by. They also have a misunderstanding of what a Last man standing/ elimination match is.

~Zombie

Shit talk them all you want fellas, we shoulda had Zen and Jagz in the war to PWN them for revenge, it mighta been sweeter for them. Just know this is the greatest organization in Brawl history. Our potential has yet to be tapped into. Anyways, they want to blacklist us, we will do the same.

Special Thanks to Shadow Lucario for doing his best. It's Okay, your getting better and next time you will PWN!

Special Thanks to Black Chaos for single handedly taking out those scrubs!

Special Thanks to JoeCool for getting in their head, mindgames son!!!

The Guardians are 7-2 GJ Guys!!!!!

Last edited by Black Chaos on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gameland.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Mindgames son!!!!! Lol that was the most excuses I've ever heard from a clan... soo sad. Lol they wouldn't even let me play. (They must have known that I'm a beast in Brawl or something^_^ ) The Guardians Prevail!!!
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Lol, then they banned my ip from their site lol.

Nubs....
Back to top Go down
Fyro
Someone Random
Someone Random

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:20 am

I'd say that your d/c against Zombie was their win... But you had a good excuse for that, making it "legal".
Back to top Go down
http://ssbb.8forum.net/index.htm
Sasuke Uchiha
Silver Member
Silver Member
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:18 am

im still a lil ticked on how i lose in i was soooo close but its ight we still won Go Guardians!!!
next time i hope i dont let yall down
Back to top Go down
http://chaoscontrol.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Naos
Naos

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 am

XD lol they r noobs they don't like to lose i never really never play them for real well i don't really play them at all lol what like once or twice each time bord as hell i even get sleepy XD
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:04 am

Lol, I wish everybody could have been in the chat to see the B/S going on.
Back to top Go down
Naos
Naos

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 am

yo black there saying they won due to violation and refusal to produce a legal thrid member
Back to top Go down
Ender
GFX Admin
GFX Admin
Ender

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:27 am

hmmmm...well that's trolls for ya.

Technically, camping IS stalling.
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:48 am

I know what they said, I quoted it <_<. They did not produce a third. Shadow lost, I PWNed Zombie and Toasty. Suzu was scared to get his penis exposed. They lied like crazy saying that I said Joe was in another clan.

If they can't approach and they are getting PWNed by projectiles it isn't considered stalling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:20 am

They made up some crap about saying that Champ said I was ineligible to play...Why would champ say that about his best player lolz.... they said they needed a legal third player, and I told them I would play... they refused.
Back to top Go down
Nitelite
Cow Whisperer
Cow Whisperer
Nitelite

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 am

Omg wow. Nice job Toby, I don't even know what planking is. And these people are crazy.
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:45 am

Danny!!!! I can't believe you weren't there!
Back to top Go down
Nitelite
Cow Whisperer
Cow Whisperer
Nitelite

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 am

Well ill be on more after the 24th cause that's when my xbox live gold runs out.
Back to top Go down
Zero Flare
Major
Major
Zero Flare

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Wow... they really made a fool of themselves, didn't they? I wish I was there to woop some asses, and to see just what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums   SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

SSBB:The Guardians VS ToastyFun Forums
Page 1 of 1