Game Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Land

Come join! Talk about and play games! Make friends, we have an ssbb, mkwii, pokemon, and cod4 clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  PM (TEMP)PM (TEMP)  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Latest topics
» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Short Story EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am by pureownage

»  How do I get away from a hand?
Short Story EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm by pureownage

» What is the best way to stake someone?
Short Story EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am by Benjamin02

» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Short Story EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am by Benjamin02

» Clan War?
Short Story EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by Rayman 1110

»  Billy Mays
Short Story EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am by sherlok11

» Activity
Short Story EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm by EmperorZen

» yo
Short Story EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm by Rai

» Hey
Short Story EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am by Champ Slice

Short Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naos
Naos

Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Short Story   Short Story EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Warring Spoilers

Short Story: Birth of Blood

I am Time one of the lost Sages I have the power of time I can see the end and I can see the beginning. I will tell you the beginning for that is all I can do now I no longer have the power to see the end; with the last of my power I will show you how the Red Jewel became the Red Jewel. What many people don’t realize is that the jewel is passed down for generation but with different names you may have heard of the philosopher’s stone, the Holy Grail, and many others that was a metaphor about power or knowledge all theses lead back to the Red Jewel the first power.

In the beginning what we call blood was not called blood to begin with and with this its time I tell you the name of the Red Jewel his name was Blood. Blood who mother was human and whose father was a Dragon Demon. The Dragon demon who learned how to change to human form found a beautiful human women, the demon seduced the women during a full moon in the heat of the summer while she slept. The Dragon Demon wakes her up and told her “You will give me a son” it was on that day that began everything. Time has passed since that day now it is the day of he was born while she was giving birth the sky turned red and it began to rain the wind blow hard then crying the baby was born a baby boy. Hours later the village was set on fire; The Dragon Demon has returned for his son he breaks in the home and with a smile on his face he kills the mother and takes the boy leaving the village to burn.

Years later many of demons walked the Earth but none where as strong or as evil as The Dragon Demon or his son that he named Blood. Blood the half demon who could not change into demon form like his father and hated the fact that his father would not show him how. When his father slept Blood came in and killed his father after he ate him to gain his power with that Blood was able to change to his demon form. His demon form a giant monster with horns and demon wings sharp teeth demon eyes and built all over. Blood was the most powerful demon that ever walked the Earth he rained destruction and fear all over the lands the world would know him as Satan or The End there was none who could stand up to him. Years later the Sages came to the Light of day with all them working together they fought to the very end and giving the last of their energy sealed Blood inside a white jewel but once Blood was in the white jewel it glowed blood red.

This is how the Red Jewel became to be but what many people not even the Sage know that Blood had a son before Blood could take the boy the Sage sealed him away the boy never knew he was the son of Blood and lived as a human until the day he died having a family of his own. Generation later the last son of Blood family tree was born and he gave birth to two demons Dragoon and Shadow that last son name is Lyner the last of Blood family tree.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Keeper of the Peace
Keeper of the Peace
Shiki

Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Story   Short Story EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:16 pm

holy naos WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!
Back to top Go down
http://pohhclan.twilightlegend.net

Short Story
Page 1 of 1