Game Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Land

Come join! Talk about and play games! Make friends, we have an ssbb, mkwii, pokemon, and cod4 clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  PM (TEMP)PM (TEMP)  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Latest topics
» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Most Anticipated:Games EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am by pureownage

»  How do I get away from a hand?
Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm by pureownage

» What is the best way to stake someone?
Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am by Benjamin02

» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am by Benjamin02

» Clan War?
Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by Rayman 1110

»  Billy Mays
Most Anticipated:Games EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am by sherlok11

» Activity
Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm by EmperorZen

» yo
Most Anticipated:Games EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm by Rai

» Hey
Most Anticipated:Games EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am by Champ Slice

Most Anticipated:Games

Go down 
+3
Suzumiya
Champ Slice
EmperorZen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

Most Anticipated:Games Empty
PostSubject: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:05 pm

What are your most anticipated games for this year?

Mines are:

Modern Warfare 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Halo 3:ODST
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Conduit (out already)
Pkmn: Heart Gold & Soul Silver
Mario Galaxy 2
Madden 10
Ncaa Football 2010
Nba 2k10

Not much good coming from the video game world.
Back to top Go down
https://gameland.forumotion.net
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Nah, restate that.

"Not much good coming out for the Wii world."

Xbox is getting gold!
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Eh, Halo is overrated imo, but so are all shooters.

This is what I think about PS3 & 360- Great Shooters, Great Sports Games, Great Graphics.

Wii- Fun party games, THE classic games, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Pokemon, Shigeru Miyamoto (meaning random ideas become multimillion dollar games), Cheaper than PS3 and 360.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Psh, that's what every Sony and Nintendo fan boy says. Halo's good.

And how could Modern Warfare 2 be overrated? It's the sequel for the best shooter of 2006-2008, so I don't get how it's 'overrated'. Have you ever even played them? You're just saying that to protect the Wii...

The Wii has a few great classics...and whole bunch of kiddy junk. Party games? Kiddy. Fun for like, a few hours, until you get tired of doing the same motion again and again.
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya
Banned
Banned
Suzumiya

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Great grammar Zen, "mines" bloody brilliant there.

Also he may be defending the Wii, but your arguements are subjective aswell, niether of you have feasable arguements that aren't pure opinion, a.k.a futile pointless arguement, do try again.

I'm to lazy to check the release dates so I'll just run through some games I'm intending on looking into.
Metroid (pending if it's another prime, no)
MAG (pending on it's actual workability
Splinter Cell
Lost Planet 2
Brutal Legend
etc
Back to top Go down
Jaguaris
Art Meister
Art Meister
Jaguaris

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Modern Warfare 2
Portal 2
Half Life 2 Episode 3
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Halo:Reach
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

@ Suzumiya:
First, I don't see subjectivity in my posts. Call Of Duty really did get awards for Best Shooter for the years. Look it up if you want.

Second, are you serious about insulting me about grammar? I'm one of the top students in English, I read and write at a college level. You've got a whole lot more grammar errors than I do, so you shouldn't even be talking. I'd even bother to go back and pull out a couple of errors in your posts, but I'll do so for the one you made here.
1. Arguments, not "arguements"
2. Neither, not "niether"
3. aswell? As (space) well.
4. It's TOO lazy, not "to lazy". Word usage error.

Don't make me laugh, ma'am. You're only making a fool of yourself. How about you stop being a such a jerk and bringing me down, and beat your little rebellious, rude mouth into some respect?

P.S. Brutal Legend stopped production after the whole Activision-Blizzard merging, didn't it?

@ Jaguaris:

Halo:Reach? I've been meaning to look at that game but can't yet...is it any good?

And hurrah for Modern Warfare 2! I'm just sad they removed the "Call of Duty" part...
Back to top Go down
Suzumiya
Banned
Banned
Suzumiya

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:13 pm

[quote=\"EmperorZen\"]@ Suzumiya:
First, I don\'t see subjectivity in my posts. Call Of Duty really did get awards for Best Shooter for the years. Look it up if you want.

Second, are you serious about insulting me about grammar? I\'m one of the top students in English, I read and write at a college level. You\'ve got a whole lot more grammar errors than I do, so you shouldn\'t even be talking. I\'d even bother to go back and pull out a couple of errors in your posts, but I\'ll do so for the one you made here.
1. Arguments, not \"arguements\"
2. Neither, not \"niether\"
4. It\'s TOO lazy, not \"to lazy\". Word usage error.

Don\'t make me laugh, ma\'am. You\'re only making a fool of yourself. How about you stop being a such a jerk and bringing me down, and beat your little rebellious, rude mouth into some respect?

P.S. Brutal Legend stopped production after the whole Activision-Blizzard merging, didn\'t it?

@ Jaguaris:

Halo:Reach? I\'ve been meaning to look at that game but can\'t yet...is it any good?

And hurrah for Modern Warfare 2! I\'m just sad they removed the \"Call of Duty\" part...[/quote]
Subjectivity is opinion, award or not it\'s still an opinion, it\'s just a recognized opinion do try again.
Look up grammar moron, apparently you aren\'t as good as you claim. Grammar isn\'t what you fixed, plus they\'re simply typios from typing to fast yours however are actually errors. The correct word you\'re looking for is syntax, not grammar, if you\'re going to be an egotistical attempt at a smart-ass get it right little boy. Duely note yours is a grammar error even figuring the typo as you are looking for \"mine are\" assuming your typo you\'d be attempting to use \"mine is\" and you listed more than one. Duely note those with big mouths generally can\'t back it up, you estabilished that you have a big mouth and you can\'t back it up either. As I said before, you\'re an obnoxious, self-centered, self-absorbed little child trying to act smarter than he is.

BTW no to brutal legend law suit but it's still in production law suit was declared acceptable losses.

Last edited by Suzumiya on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rayman 1110
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:15 pm

EmperorZen wrote:
@ Suzumiya:
First, I don't see subjectivity in my posts. Call Of Duty really did get awards for Best Shooter for the years. Look it up if you want.

Second, are you serious about insulting me about grammar? I'm one of the top students in English, I read and write at a college level. You've got a whole lot more grammar errors than I do, so you shouldn't even be talking. I'd even bother to go back and pull out a couple of errors in your posts, but I'll do so for the one you made here.
1. Arguments, not "arguements"
2. Neither, not "niether"
4. It's TOO lazy, not "to lazy". Word usage error.

Don't make me laugh, ma'am. You're only making a fool of yourself. How about you stop being a such a jerk and bringing me down, and beat your little rebellious, rude mouth into some respect?

P.S. Brutal Legend stopped production after the whole Activision-Blizzard merging, didn't it?

@ Jaguaris:

Halo:Reach? I've been meaning to look at that game but can't yet...is it any good?

And hurrah for Modern Warfare 2! I'm just sad they removed the "Call of Duty" part...

Theres no gameplay videos for Halo Reach yet its just a teaser but supposedly its Halo Combat evolved's prequel. Theres supposedly gonna be a beta on Halo ODST. MW2 ftw!
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:35 am

Well, Nintendo Fanboy FTW!!!!

And yea it's full name is Halo: Fall of Reach. It's about the book it goes through the events before "combat evolved" and how master chief came to be and such.

They are supposedly goiong to make a movie about it.

I want a Zelda mmorpg.
Back to top Go down
Zero Flare
Major
Major
Zero Flare

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Let's just keep this thread calm, guys. Arguing sets an uneasy atmosphere amongst the forums.

I have to say I'm looking forward to Metroid: Other M (although, I'll have to wait a considerably long time for that) and the Metroid Prime Trilogy, which I have preordered. I suppose that's just on the Metroid side of things, saying as it's my favourite series of all time.
I'm also quite excited about The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. I can't understand why everyone is making a fuss about a train being included in Zelda when they haven't even given it a chance. People judge by first opinions too often and it's quite annoying. I think that it'll work if Nintendo pull the correct strings.
And... um.. I think that's it for now. This excitement is enough for me, if there was anything else I'd probably explode.
Back to top Go down
Rayman 1110
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Zero Flare wrote:
I can't understand why everyone is making a fuss about a train being included in Zelda when they haven't even given it a chance.

There wasn't this big of a fuss when they saw the submarines in windwaker I'm fairly certain that there were trains before subs Wink
Back to top Go down
Zero Flare
Major
Major
Zero Flare

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Rayman 1110 wrote:
Zero Flare wrote:
I can't understand why everyone is making a fuss about a train being included in Zelda when they haven't even given it a chance.

There wasn't this big of a fuss when they saw the submarines in windwaker I'm fairly certain that there were trains before subs Wink
Exactly! So why are they creating about a train? It's really pointless.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 pm

@ Suzu:
*ahem* FAIL quoting....

I literally LOL'd at your comment. I doubt you can make the same "syntax error" about 4 times. "Typing fast" is not that great of an excuse.

But, Zero's right, and I'm not gonna continue to drag this out with you. Someone who thinks she's SO mature and cool cuz she's like what, 2 years older? Cuz she can write "child" and "kid"? If being a jerk gives you such a big orgasm, then go ahead. Just know that it only makes you a big douchebag.

Oh and for the Brutal Legend thing...that's cool! I really gave up hope on it, but now that you told me that, I can continue to look forward to it. Thanks, you made my day.

@ Zero Flare:

Thanks.
I've never been too much into Metroid; I only played 2 Prime games... but I liked them.

And for the whole Train thing....lol at that.
Back to top Go down
Jaguaris
Art Meister
Art Meister
Jaguaris

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Guys why are we insulting each other....with grammar?

Also people are kind of annoyed at the whole Spirit Tracks thing cause of the fears of massive gameplay change. That's sort of why I'm not interested.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:25 pm

You don't like it...because it has too much of a gameplay change??
Back to top Go down
Jaguaris
Art Meister
Art Meister
Jaguaris

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:58 pm

That's what people kinda feared. You know...Driving a train all day. I don't know what's gonna happen whether it becomes major gameplay or something like transport.
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Jus ttransport like Windwaker and Phantom Hourglass.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Ooh, driving a train all day...

But nobody complained about sailing a boat all day.
Back to top Go down
Jaguaris
Art Meister
Art Meister
Jaguaris

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:30 pm

I did...
Back to top Go down
HanZo
HanZo

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:06 am

lol but sailing is alot bettta than ridin a train....ESPECIALLY one 1 who does not talk
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:56 am

Psh, you guys are being annoyed at the wrong thing.

All I ever complained of the series is that you keep on playing a kid....getting tired of that....
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 am

Actually, if that's what your complaining about you have apparently never played the first 3 Zelda games (LoZ, AoL, Lttp,) or any Zelda games for that matter, because he has been a teen in all of them. Ocarina he is clearly an adult for most of the game. Twilight Princess he is an adult and apparently in the new Zelda he will be an adult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated:Games   Most Anticipated:Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Anticipated:Games
Page 1 of 1